TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be getting a DSLR soon, and I need this gone. I have a Canon A610 5mp digital camera with a 1GB Transcend SD card. I still have the original packaging/documents as well. This camera is 1 year old and has been taken good care of as there are no scratches, dents, etc. Everything is in good working order. $200

·
Registered
219 Posts
any pics?

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the late replies, I really haven't been checking this thread a whole lot after the first couple of days due to the lack of response. I've decided to keep it for now, I don't NEED to get a DSLR right now, so I'm holding off.

Animal, did a quick search and they're still retailing for $200+ without memory cards. Used ones are going on ebay for ~$150-$170 many without memory cards. Mine may be a little on the high side, but it's certainly not too much money. It's not a Point and shoot either. It has full manual controls and the various "manual" shooting modes (Av, Tv, M), can change the ISO, white balance, exposure comp, etc. Sure, it has an Auto mode so you can just point and shoot but so do DSLRs, but does that make them a point and shoot? Hardly a point and shoot, but I'm sure you knew that:cool: Please don't post crap in my thread again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts