·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Eighty six people don't know? I call shenannigans. One of you lazy fucks has these same wheels.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I remember right they were the reg acorn type lug nuts. I had those on a 94 4Runner I had.
I don't think so man, my buddy has acorns on his and I don't think you're supposed to? :confused:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look at the hole for the lugs and if its tapered it uses the acorn if its flat it uses the mag style.
It's flat, if you looked at the IMGUR link you'd see that. That's also why I said I needed the mag style. Problem is, I can't find anywhere to BUY THE LUGNUTS.. or know the proper size of mag shank. Local Toyota dealership refuses to help me purchase parts for a vehicle I don't have a Vin # for. They suck. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
252 Posts
I had a set of 2nd gen rims for my dd tires and they are supposed to use the mag nuts. I just used acorns and torqued them down good. Created a taper and I never had a problem. Know you're not supposed to but fuck it. Never hurt nothing and I didn't have any nuts loosen up

·
Registered
154 Posts
Idk if you have a discount tire around you but we've ordered mag shank lugs for lots of ppl before with out any problem. see if they can help you out and if they need to they will even go threw the dealer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts