TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I tried using the search feature.. and I didn't find anything and I even typed in the word "TRUCK" and nothing came up.. anywhom heres my question boys and girls.. Is there a company you know of that makes decent sliders for an '86 Toyota Longbed? I seriously can't find jack and am thinking about making my own set of nerf bars outa a couple old driveshafts.. :saw: :welder:

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Any of the sponsers here that supply sliders can make it for your particular long bed Toyota. Just give them a ring.

My choice would be CBI.
Steve will make a set for you.
I had him make a set for my 01 Taco DC. You can see the install on my website.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Any of the sponsers here that supply sliders can make it for your particular long bed Toyota. Just give them a ring.

My choice would be CBI.
Steve will make a set for you.
I had him make a set for my 01 Taco DC. You can see the install on my website.

x2 for Steve and CBI Offroad Fab. Awesome prices on awesome products. Top notch guy to deal with.

I've also wheeled with Adam from 4xInnovations. Great guy with some super fab skills. Great prices too from what I understand.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Ok, I tried using the search feature.. and I didn't find anything and I even typed in the word "TRUCK" and nothing came up.. anywhom heres my question boys and girls.. Is there a company you know of that makes decent sliders for an '86 Toyota Longbed? I seriously can't find jack and am thinking about making my own set of nerf bars outa a couple old driveshafts.. :saw: :welder:
We can make you a set, shoot me an email [email protected].

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys! I found out it was my internet cutting out, not the search.. Whew!
(This forum is way better than yota tech...)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Thanks guys! I found out it was my internet cutting out, not the search.. Whew!
(This forum is way better than yota tech...)
Even with me giving you shit? That almost brought a tear to my eye... :p

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
x3 on CBI i have beaten the hell out of them and they still hold great.

Adam at 4xinnovations is great too. i have his tube doors and they are top notch build quality.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sadly, theres more info here... :D

No I'll just not listen to you givin me shit, cause I realized thats all your doing is giving me shit and hoping It'll piss me off :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts