TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this from a friend on MySpace. Not sure what his s/n is.

I have not been able to get on the site since friday. am I misssing something. I got the same comments about this from a few of the other florida guys when I met up with them in ocala over the weekend. are you getting access? even the FLttora one is not working.

james
Any ideas?

·
Random Dude
1,043 Posts
There was a problem about a week ago where folks here in the San Francisco area that used Comcast as the ISP couldn't get to TTORA. Not sure if this is a similar problem or not.

·
Registered
672 Posts
BigBadBob0 said:
There was a problem about a week ago where folks here in the San Francisco area that used Comcast as the ISP couldn't get to TTORA. Not sure if this is a similar problem or not.

I am having the same issue, I have to use a internet proxy to get to ttora. I am able to get to it from work, from my in-laws house, and I think you nailed it with comcast.

I have done the usual. Virus scans, spyware scans, uninstalled/reinstalled browsers, etc..

·
Registered
672 Posts
I spent over an hour on the phone today with comcast tech support. They are aware of the problem and are watching this thread. The person that I spoke with sent an email to the webmaster, and if any info is needed from me email me or pm me or whatever.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
I just got a pm from another member here that says he can't get on the site from Comcast as well.

I can only assume the problem still persist as I am obviously posting this after your last reply.

I'll let him know that it seems to revolve around comcast.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If he cant get on the site, how'd he send a PM? :flipoff4: email?

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
I'm on Comcast and have NO issues if that helps anyone..

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Bear was referring to me. I was able to get on from school. I just got on for the first time for about a week. I will have to say, i was like a smoker with out Nicotine...I ALMOST DIED without TTORA for a week!!!!! Anyways, i called up comcast and they said they would fill out a "ticket" and send it to comcast headquarters. Now, just being consistent, i tried to get on tonight and IT WORKED!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
Wheelin taco2131
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing