TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Anyone know where the car show in Loveland is being held at?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This weekend from what I have heard :rolleyes:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Goodguys 9th Colorado Nationals
June 2nd - 4th, 2006, Larimer County Fairgrounds, Loveland, CO

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you!!! I just might see prople there

·
Registered
965 Posts
did you go.......that thing was huge!!!! and some of the nicest cars i've ever seen

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Bah! I hate those car shows. It's a battle of egos between fat old losers.
Who wants a car you only drive once a year, gimme a fackin' break! I'd rather have a bone stock original old piece of Detroit steel, scratches and all (no rust) than one of these flamboyant show cars.
The colors they use make me sick. These guys have no taste! Haven't you seen the Hawaiian shirts some of these chumps wear, with pictures of cars on 'em? And they wear that crap driving around in a Teal drop-top for the world to see with their fat wife?!
I'd rather eat my own shit than go to another car show and, once again, see identical 57 Chevy's, Nomads, Mustangs, T-Buckets, and listen to the goddamm Beach Boys.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Whoah jeez, don't know where that rant came from, I apologize.
Seriously though, I'd like to have an old classic car, but I want it to be ugly and loud as hell and look like it was from the Mad Max movies or Twisted Metal. Primer gray and smells like fuel all the time...lol!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
spindleshanks said:
Whoah jeez, don't know where that rant came from, I apologize.
Seriously though, I'd like to have an old classic car, but I want it to be ugly and loud as hell and look like it was from the Mad Max movies or Twisted Metal. Primer gray and smells like fuel all the time...lol!
Mad Max movie vehicles remind me of my poor rig :(

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:D :D All this from asking where a car show was located.. lol..lol :rofl: :rofl: Yes, I went and it was okay to many old farts and not enough :boobies: And thank you again for getting me the location. This Chapter is by far the more kinder and gentler version of TTORA

1 - 15 of 15 Posts