TTORA Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Uneasy Rider said:
Here is a user i.d & password for carfax....have fun!
Thanks to Rosyeattaco @ CusomTacos
[email protected]
Password=customtacos
Says my truck was serviced on two separate occasions in Stockton, CA. I try to not ever go to Stockton if I don't have to, and I would never stop in to get my truck serviced! I was also in an accident that didn't show up.

I guess if you are going to buy a vehicle, carfax is a good idea to start with, but you're gonna have to check stuff out yourself too.

Later,
....Mike

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,595 Posts
Uneasy Rider said:
Bump for everyone who hasn't used it.
Your account expired on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 after running 96 report(s). You are limited to one Unlimited CARFAX Account per 6 months. Please click here to purchase individual CARFAX Vehicle History Reports.

Looks like I was too late again...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ShowStop said:
Your account expired on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 after running 96 report(s). You are limited to one Unlimited CARFAX Account per 6 months. Please click here to purchase individual CARFAX Vehicle History Reports.

Looks like I was too late again...

Sorry man I tried......

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts
SAStoy said:
Someone else pay the money so we can all benefit from it!
How much is it, Id be willing to split it with someone or go in together. Paypal ya?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Carfax is rather worthless...IMO.

I was in a very bad wreck (13K in repairs) and it did not show up on my former vehicle (4Runner). frame was pulled, crossmember torn off.

Not sure how bad the crash needs to be to be recorded, but thats a joke.

So I would not give it too much value on that accord.

Some info it has is good, it is prolly worth seeing, but dont think your vehicle is accident free because carfax says so.

thats my $0.02

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts
SAStoy said:
Yeah definetely. I actually just got the unlimited access for 30 days on Carfax (get unlimited reports on any vehicle). Pm'd you about it
cool thanks SAS

·
Registered
436 Posts
SAStoy said:
Yeah definetely. I actually just got the unlimited access for 30 days on Carfax (get unlimited reports on any vehicle). Pm'd you about it
hey, any way u could send me the carfax hookup? i'd appreciate it much.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts
Kyota said:
Carfax is nice, but not dead on. When I was looking for a taco, I ran across several vehicles that didn't have recorded reapairs (like serious shit).
my report was dead on.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.