TTORA Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toyota wants 280.00 for a plastic cargo divider for the bed of the truck. I want to be able to put my groceries in the bed of the truck without them moving around but I don't want to spend 300 bucks with tax for one. Any ideas of want I can use in its place that’s not that expensive. I thought about using a cargo net but stuff may be able to get under it if it’s not secured on the bottom. I may be able to get the 4runner cargo net that opens so I can put food in the net. Heck I don't know any suggestions would be great. By the way Toyota isn't selling the dividers yet but should come out soon. Thanks

Rod

·
Registered
287 Posts
Those things are on ebay for less than $200.00.......

Marc M

·
Registered
357 Posts
Every time I shop for groceries I buy some big ass cases of beer. Then I set them strategically so that they form a barrier, like in a corner. Works like a charm and tastes great!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I would check Ebay too. I've seen them on there. You can get the cargo divider or the bed extender (which I have and it works great for groceries) for much less than what the dealer is asking.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Or just buy a adjustable bed/cargo bar. They're like 30 bucks. You can put them anywhere, at any heights, and it will keep your stuff from sliding around. I have the threaded kind, but I'd prefer the ratchet kind. It works great for me.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, good ideas, especially the positioning of the cases of beer :) I'm not to ebay literate does anybody have a link and are these toyota parts, etc. Thanks Rod

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nees1212 said:
In ebaymotors, just do a search for "cargo bars" or "tacoma cargo".
Your link isn't the problem it's my work computer won't allow access to ebay because of security.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
rods05tacoma said:
Your link isn't the problem it's my work computer won't allow access to ebay because of security.

I understand, my computer is the same way here at work. I was just letting you know what I searched in case those links don't work later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts