TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anyone would like to join us a friend and I are headed to Moab and plan on doing Carnage Canyon(BV) on April 13 and 21 Road on Saturday April 14. The plan is to arrive at Carnage Canyon trail head about 6am on Friday then nap a few hours before hitting the trail. Since we are going to drive straight through from Iowa we will need a nap that morning. After Carnage Canyon we plan to head to Grand Junction to camp there on Friday night. Saturday morning get up and run 21 Road. We also plan to hit Independence Trail system Saturday April 21 on our way back from Moab.

Kurt

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Sounds like a fun trip! Those trails are well-known for inflicting damage - are you towing the rigs? 21 Rd has apparently gotten WAY more difficult this year.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes we are towing our rigs out. We did 21 Road last year and this past fall we did Independence Trail system and Carnage Canyon. Unfortunately I didn't get to run Carnage Canyon because I had chipped ring teeth on my front diff the day before on the Patriot. Nothing wrong with 21 Road being harder then in the past. I will have almost an entire front axle with me for spare parts. Hopefully don't have to use any.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts