TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post pics....My friend left my camera in his car and didnt get one and the camera i used has a few good pics on it but i wont get em for a while.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Full gallery of pics:
http://www.offroadsolutions.com/lefthand082.html

We had 7 Toyota's on the run. It was a nice evening, and we all were in the mindset of pushing our rigs to the extreme, and when the night was over, it showed. 3 of us tried Guardian rock, most of us tried the harder lines on everything, and all in all had a good time. One of the guys had bought a new cab and bed for his truck and this was the last time wheeling it with the "old" stuff, so decided it would be fun to flop the truck (well, more like a friend decided it would be fun). When the truck owner didn't get it to flop, his friend did it for him. One of the Taco's busted a CV axle and got some dents. Another taco dented in the cab above the rear window. And my FJ really got hammered with a now "L" shaped lower control arm in the rear (when it should be straight), ripped out rear passenger shock and sheared off the swaybar link, not to mention the passenger side is pushed in even further. Everyone drove home though, so thats always a bonus.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Dude....Nate got to flop Russ' truck? I'm jealous...

·
7,735 Posts
Well we knew it was a matter of time before Nate flopped a truck, we all had bets on it being HIS truck he flopped.. Nice way to throw off the pool man!

·
Registered
419 Posts
yea... he was standing on the ground fully upright inside the cab... but the truck wasNT flopped... silly nate... silly silly nate.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
the ***** happens sticker actually says "Snarf Happens", its a sub sandwich place :p

Yes i attempted to flop russ's truck, i was amazed at how far over on its side i got it the first few times without it actually going over, even the last time we had to push on it a little to get it to flop over.

Heres a prime example, its not touching the roof on the rock, and it was stable enough to where 2 people couldnt push it over:

I say it was NOT flopped because, if it was FI, i know it would of driven out, hell i got the thing to start up, it just wouldnt stay running long enough for me to get it moving.

As for russ having to do body work, you mean Nate right? :p lol

I owe russ a new clutch too :doh:

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
which one?

*shit happens* or the shocker?
Well I was thinkin the Shit happens but am corrected that it is not what I thought...... so we'll go with the shocker sticker...... no mistaken that one. :p

the ***** happens sticker actually says "Snarf Happens", its a sub sandwich place :p
Ugh...... are they good subs? if not then it's the same thing yea?

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Well I was thinkin the Shit happens but am corrected that it is not what I thought...... so we'll go with the shocker sticker...... no mistaken that one. :p

Ugh...... are they good subs? if not then it's the same thing yea?
bomb ass subs :kewl:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Damn nice pics! I knew I should have gone. That's insane taking it that high on the driver side at the waterfall:xrocker:!

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
36's with 4.10's and a 22R ... that clutch has had the grim reaper waiting on it for a while!
It has but we were not easy on it. IT lasted a year and if we would have let it cool we might have wound up in better shape but oh well. Driving down to the trailer id step on the gas and it wouldnt go anywhere so i think its done. Im amazed it moved on to the trailer.

Damn nice pics! I knew I should have gone. That's insane taking it that high on the driver side at the waterfall:xrocker:!
Whats more insane is IFS and it didnt go on its own. I was amazed that the truck didnt flop long before that. Oh well new body time.

·
Registered
724 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts