TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Eric,

Great pics man.

Do you have a place where I can get the high rest shots of my truck?

I really want one of the waterfal line. Thanks again man, and great wheeling with you.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eric,

Great pics man.

Do you have a place where I can get the high rest shots of my truck?

I really want one of the waterfal line. Thanks again man, and great wheeling with you.
I can email them to you, or if that isn't good, I can post them hi res on photobucket and you can copy them. Lemme know what works.

Looks like a great time. I will miss that trail
You've still got until dawn tomorrow! :driving:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hey wait troy was there...not with a good camera (I stole it) but....

·
Registered
478 Posts
I was there yesterday with Alex(fondigley)! What a wet slippery and muddy day...it was awesome. Trip report to follow soon!

Nice pics....I never got to do a night run there. That trail will be missed.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey wait troy was there...not with a good camera (I stole it) but....
He was a bit busy walking folks through, as were Isaac, Don and I, so not a lot of pic opportunities. Some of the FJ folks got pics and vid, but I think I pissed them off, so...

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How's that?
Reparations in progress... I asked Steven to curb the "I did it stock" talk. Perhaps he wasn't bragging, no matter either way.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
the waterfall.

Erics issue on the FJ forum is that he upset steven by saying steven was bragging about doing it stock.

I personally didn't see it as bragging since everyone and their sister has done this trail stock. I did it stock with open diffs and 28.5" tires. Mike did it stock earlier this year. Nate did it stock, open open. Kyle did it stock. It is a trail that is tough for stockers. Thats part of the appeal for most.

I saw it as he was happy to have gotten through personally. As we all were the first time.

Anyway, Eric seems to have smoothed things over.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
the waterfall.

Erics issue on the FJ forum is that he upset steven by saying steven was bragging about doing it stock.

I personally didn't see it as bragging since everyone and their sister has done this trail stock. I did it stock with open diffs and 28.5" tires. Mike did it stock earlier this year. Nate did it stock, open open. Kyle did it stock. It is a trail that is tough for stockers. Thats part of the appeal for most.

I saw it as he was happy to have gotten through personally. As we all were the first time.

Anyway, Eric seems to have smoothed things over.
And it has been rather funny but I was not stock... I had a 3in lift, a rear locker, and the same tires on. :neener: :flipoff1: The main thing I had this time was sliders. Sliders gave me balls.:driving: :boobies: :headbang: :wiggle: :xrocker: :xmoon: :xdevil: :D

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
And it has been rather funny but I was not stock... I had a 3in lift, a rear locker, and the same tires on. :neener: :flipoff1: The main thing I had this time was sliders. Sliders gave me balls.:driving: :boobies: :headbang: :wiggle: :xrocker: :xmoon: :xdevil: :D
Lift and tires then, my bad. Locker came stock didn't it?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Lift and tires then, my bad. Locker came stock didn't it?
Yea it did but as Eric said over on the blue room it classifieds your truck as being stock.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Reparations in progress... I asked Steven to curb the "I did it stock" talk. Perhaps he wasn't bragging, no matter either way.
Well, I guess he DID do it stock ... but for every time he gets to brag, you should bring up the number of times he had to change his underwear ... :D No way he would have made it without Eric, Isaac and I there to be full-time spotters IMHO.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I can email them to you, or if that isn't good, I can post them hi res on photobucket and you can copy them. Lemme know what works.
Photobucket is all good.

Also, you know on the FJ forum I was totally kidding about almost hitting me, right?

I absolutely have no hard feelings, and have no issue with anything that happened, but I gotta give you crap for it. After all, what are friends for if they won't ever let you forget something you'd rather not think about :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Yeah lets go pic on Kyle for smogging those Bicyclists 2 weeks ago! :neener:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts