TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met up with Eric at about 8:30 Sunday morning to try and beat the rush. Man was it worth not having to wait for people in front of you on the trail. Anyway, we were playing at Guardian when the next truck started closing in on us. Shortly after the second obstacle we came across a toy camping, who was rebuilding his axle right there on the trail. By the time we got to the third obstacle another group caught up to us. Well here are some pics and my buddy is working on a video which I will post soon.

Well I finally got some real body damage. Might be time for tube doors.

We got a lot more pics, but they are all on my friends computer. So may post up some more when I get a chance.

·
Registered
478 Posts
What a great day. I couldnt believe how many people were camped up there! Your truck did great Alex and as for the body damage, I thought when the rock was in your door, it was going to be bad. Now your truck has some good character!! Cant wait for the video!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
I don't see nearly enough flex coming from your rig Eric!
Not all the pics are up:flipoff2: I flexed it so much I actually did a wheel stand on the center line at the waterfall!!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I assume they were camped for the last hoorah?
Some might have been, but I think the first guy was just fixing his rig. Didn't stop to ask the details, just enough to find out it was almost back together and he was good to go. And some of the others were just college kids partying.

Looks like you took some "Carnage" home with you Alex :D
Yeah figured I get my moneys worth and of course Carnage had to live up to its name.

Which obstacle ate your door?
The rock after the slab. I had trouble with the straight route next to the slab. After a few attempts, I decided to drive around it and while pivoting on the slider, I slid down the rock into the door. But it is not enough for me to even bother fixing. Just some new souvenirs.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Damn....I should have gone.... I didn't do jack shit on Sunday...

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Not all the pics are up:flipoff2: I flexed it so much I actually did a wheel stand on the center line at the waterfall!!!
Naw, I was kidding, I love the articulation! But yes, more pics please!

·
Registered
478 Posts
I was kidding also! My camera batteries were dead so, Alex's buddy had the only camera and I know he got plenty. Where's the rest of the pics Alex?

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Oh that's not terrible.....

Hehe...I remember my first "real" body damage... God that hurt... I'm still pretty clean, but as they say, the first one hurts the most.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Wasn't your first body damage non-wheeling related Kyle? (ie - HiLift incident checking your sliders)
:lmao:

mine was the oh so typical 'im to cheap to by sliders' pinch weld

Looks like fun guys! I should have gone, i didnt do anything except sit on my happy ass until around 6pm sunday.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Ike stop killing Texans! :D

Sorry....was listening to the news as I read your post...

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Wasn't your first body damage non-wheeling related Kyle? (ie - HiLift incident checking your sliders)
Shit, I forgot about that......shameful....:(

I was thinking blowing up both tail lights in one day along with the bed....but I guess that incident came first... Damn it Troy! You reversed weeks of therapy to block that memory! :D

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Shit, I forgot about that......shameful....:(

I was thinking blowing up both tail lights in one day along with the bed....but I guess that incident came first... Damn it Troy! You reversed weeks of therapy to block that memory! :D
:rofl:

Sorry.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts