TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
blown4runner said:
I don't know what the fawk you were doin, I fingered since Molly was cumming you were staying outa the red zone... LMAO. I just thought it was kinda funny. Either way as long as ya weren't passed out after sex peeing ;)

Jeez, I knew I shouldn't have opened that can of worms last night. That post is gonna make folks wonder...lol

·
Registered
965 Posts
blown4runner said:
I off tomorrow, I work on it... I have to figure out how to get the link fur the album... some pics are blurry but they're worth a laugh :D
k

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
tacotoy said:
http://pictures.tacotoy.com i got my pics all uploaded[/QUOTE
Dude Rich you need the slide show feature... (Full res is hard to see) But all in all histerical pics. I Vote Rich as class clown.... or should that be Ass Clown?

:rofl:

Kick ass wheeling everyone. So when is the next snow run? Hey VP wanna plan that one? Even better lets plan a South Snow Run and a North Snow run....

Werd....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
MuddButt said:
Um, I'm goin to transfer all my chit over to Rich's site once I get some time... but fur now I am just adding to my enormous shutterfly account... 168 pics from 7 different discs takes a few.... :D I'll have them up later today... especially for Jason cuz he's been buggin me... :D

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
psh i unloaded my 2 memory cards up to my stuff last night. i had alot of different pics in there so it cant possibly be that hard lol

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
tacotoy said:
psh i unloaded my 2 memory cards up to my stuff last night. i had alot of different pics in there so it cant possibly be that hard lol
Remember I am still sporting a 35mm camera... :D I got the film developed and got discs, one per roll... so um yeah. I have no idea what I'm doin, but I am almost done :D

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
psh its not that hard lol....... i could bring my lappy somehwere with your discs and get them all uploaded lol

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Dude Rich you need the slide show feature... (Full res is hard to see) But all in all histerical pics. I Vote Rich as class clown.... or should that be Ass Clown?

:rofl:

Kick ass wheeling everyone. So when is the next snow run? Hey VP wanna plan that one? Even better lets plan a South Snow Run and a North Snow run....

Werd....
first learn how to quote lol...... second to build a slideshow setup in PHP actually takes some effort. i considered writing some java code to do it but eh you all can get off your lazy asses and click on pictures! as for planning a snow run. there isn't quite enough yet to make it worthwhile

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
blown4runner said:
Ok try this one... This should work. Um Darryl's pics are on this too... plus when ever I finger out how to upload video, he's got about 7min of video, mostly of Rich narrating the mating habits of wheelin females... :D

http://www.carnagetrailruncottora.shutterfly.com

Damn good photos guys...you really captured the look of sheer bewilderment and disorientation on my face when the runner tipped...nah, it was awesome. I'd do it again

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Here's my pics.

Hopefully this link works. Let me know if it doesn't.

My pics.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts