13,296 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
spindleshanks said:
Damn good photos guys...you really captured the look of sheer bewilderment and disorientation on my face when the runner tipped...nah, it was awesome. I'd do it again

well thats a start

·
Registered
965 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Dude that is fucking awesome! Thanks Jason. You are my new favoritests spotter. Did you seemy Avatar on TTORA? Big hug for you!

i did thats awsome

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
spindleshanks said:
Damn good photos guys...you really captured the look of sheer bewilderment and disorientation on my face when the runner tipped...nah, it was awesome. I'd do it again
Damn straight ya should... um do it again... next year is goin to be awesome. We'll make this into a 4wheelin club after all... with a shooting problem

·
Registered
965 Posts
blown4runner said:
Whats trial nooky...? and I thought we had established the no kiss and tell issue... hee, hee, hee... :p

:eek: :eek: now where was i when this was going down :xpimp: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
965 Posts
blown4runner said:
I don't know... I've lost it... this is what I've been doin most of the day and it sucks hard... I've still got a lot more of this Camry to tear into...
:saw:

what the hell are you doing it :eek:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Where are you gonna stash all the weed? In the ventilation system? Steering column? Looking for a mule to get it across the border? I'm your man. Oh, wait, why would we send it back across the border......

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
spindleshanks said:
Where are you gonna stash all the weed? In the ventilation system? Steering column? Looking for a mule to get it across the border? I'm your man. Oh, wait, why would we send it back across the border......
Yeah, you and me baby takin pot back across the border cuz we're too high to know what we're doin.... um I am making no sense. :eek:

Yeah I am replacing a heater core.... so basically draining coolant, freon, and gutting the front of the veh.... :D

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
Lysmachia said:
Nic for the mean time share all your photos in your carnage album on sdhutterfly and then post the link to the shared album.
Good fawking pics by the way. Now I gotta go wade through the post whoring, you, rich, and Andy did today. Fawking little kids!
Hey, damn straight I aint nothin but a little kid.... :D

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
lol we weren't post whoring! we were just posting like whores lmao

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
lol well sometime this weekend ill try to head down to fix all the chaos that molly put on your computer lol

41 - 60 of 78 Posts