TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a grey carpet kit (smooth carpet) and green camper shell for sell. the camper shell has a rail mount system with 2 lights on top of it and 2 lights mounted on the sides and 2 lights mounted in the rear. These are coming off of a 99 Taco. asking price is $170 for carpet kit and $200 for the shell. I'm open to offers as well. Items located in Sacramento, CA and local pickup only as it is still on my truck. Here are some pics.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Man I gotta move out West........East coast SUCKS!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Maxdout,
What exactly is the rail mount system? Is it just what the rack attaches to? Or does it include the rack? I feel stupid for asking but I just wanted to make sure. I am driving to Sac for christmas from NM.

Bryan

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
basically you get what you see in the picture from the shell up. minus the old shovel and old axe ;() those were a gift from dave (tankota) to me when i got the taco.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hey Max, you're gonna sell me that rear bumper right? ;)

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
:eek: ridiculously great deal!! - if it doesn't sell raise the price to $500 and put it on craigs list. :rolleyes:

maxdout said:
I have a grey carpet kit (smooth carpet) and green camper shell for sell. the camper shell has a rail mount system with 2 lights on top of it and 2 lights mounted on the sides and 2 lights mounted in the rear. These are coming off of a 99 Taco. asking price is $170 for carpet kit and $200 for the shell. I'm open to offers as well. Items located in Sacramento, CA and local pickup only as it is still on my truck. Here are some pics.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
7 Participants
TBob
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing