TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from a friend out in Colorado, thought it might be information you guys should know:

"Two guys that work at the dealership got their cats stolen. 1 at St. Anthony's hospital north in the ER parking lot and at the apts at iliff and I-225. Both older toyota trucks... Pass the word on..."

·
Registered
772 Posts
i thought we were talking felines when i read the title.

unfortunately when i read the post, responding "good riddance" no longer applied.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Thanks. Although they can have mine, it'll motivate me to replace them

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Thanks. Although they can have mine, it'll motivate me to replace them
i was thinking the same thing.... injector dumping fuel for 2 weeks till i got it figured out has made my cat be so effective :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Er at iliff and 225... uhhh lol i was last year for a sinus infection glad i only left with a traffic cam light ticket and a working exhaust! Well maybe not the first one! Luck be known i dont think anyone lives over that way anymore!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I work with a guy who lives in Aurora and had his chopped off his 4runner while it was sitting in his driveway one night.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I would like to see someone try to get mine while I am home... They will not leave the property and I would keep the cordless sawzall...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts