TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you Do-It-Yourself folks out there, we now offer Flex Joints. Build your own links for your jeep with these affordable and functional joints. They are completely rebuildable and we carry all the parts you need to do so. These Joints will also fit the stock axle and frame mounts on your jeep.

ONLY $39.99
includes tube adapter and jamb nut

Products Specifications
Joint Diameter - 2.75 inches
Thread Size - 1.25 x 12
Mounting Width – 2.625"
Bearing Bolt Hole – 9/16"
offered in both right hand & left hand thread

Features
40 Degrees of articulation
No snap rings
CNC machined for a perfect fit
The adjustable spanner nuts offer the perfect amount of preload.
set screw locks preload setting
The races provide high strength and superior fit
The heavy duty spherical bearing offers long life, high strength and adds to the rod ends great flex.
Forged rod end comes with grease fitting
Rebuildable Design

·
Registered
937 Posts
CBI I have a few questions..... What is the material that the "races" are made out of? What is the cost of replacement races? Would it be possible for you to disassemble one of the flex joints and post pictures of the housing and internal parts?

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CBI I have a few questions..... What is the material that the "races" are made out of? What is the cost of replacement races? Would it be possible for you to disassemble one of the flex joints and post pictures of the housing and internal parts?
The replacement bushings are made from nylon and run right around $10 for a replacement set. Below is the image you asked for. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

·
Registered
937 Posts
The replacement bushings are made from nylon and run right around $10 for a replacement set. Below is the image you asked for. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.
Thanks! The body and internal parts look like I hoped they would. Now I only use flex joints that do not use snap rings, plus I notice that the grease grooves in the races are well done.

SO....I am in the process of building new rear LCAs for my jeep. Your price beats the brand I usually buy so I will order two RH versions and give them a try.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! The body and internal parts look like I hoped they would. Now I only use flex joints that do not use snap rings, plus I notice that the grease grooves in the races are well done.

SO....I am in the process of building new rear LCAs for my jeep. Your price beats the brand I usually buy so I will order two RH versions and give them a try.
Great we really appreciate the business!! :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts