TTORA Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Steve Eagan, I own and operate CBI Offroad Fab., we've been building armor and suspension mods for Toyotas in general, and Tacomas specificaly for about 3 years now.

I would like to invite everyone to check out what we have to offer at www.cbioffroadfab.com . Almost everything is a custom order. If you just want to look like everyone else, then CBI is probably not for you, but if you want people to stand up and take notice of your truck, then contact us and we will make you shine above the rest!
Our products have been tested on some of the toughest trails around, and proven to be indestructable!!
You can contact me directly at [email protected] or 208-223-5650, thank you for your time.
Steve Eagan

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Steve! Good to see you a sponsor! Folks, this guys' work kicks ass!

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Welcome Steve, A couple of things I would like to see available if you're interested..For Tacoma of course..Rear differential guard/skid..E-locker skid plate (it seems these can't be had now, the fabricator is MIA). In-cab roll cage kit for std cab Tacos, kinda like All Pro's kit for the 86-95..Just my .02..

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TacoCrazy said:
Welcome Steve, A couple of things I would like to see available if you're interested..For Tacoma of course..Rear differential guard/skid..E-locker skid plate (it seems these can't be had now, the fabricator is MIA). In-cab roll cage kit for std cab Tacos, kinda like All Pro's kit for the 86-95..Just my .02..
Glad to be here, I have a couple roll cage ideas right now, and a dif. guard sounds like a good idea, I will definatly look into it, thanks, Steve.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jon_7248 said:
Any update on the roll cages on Taco's? Im looking for a cage for my '04 Xcab Taco.
No update on the cages yet, I should be able to start R&D in the next month or two, and have something out shortly after that. What are you guys most interested in, a pre-welded bolt in kit, or just a pre bent weld yourself kit? I've also been kicking around the idea of a slider/partial exo kit, with a roof rack and bed protection. :D

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
Hey, Steve,

I need to get with you on my front bumper, more specifically, when you'll be able to get it on the schedule.

I'm leaving for Colorado on the 12th of this month, and will be going to Moab on the 15th or so, and I'd like to have it before Moab, preferably before the 12th.

If you can't get me in, that's okay. We'll find a time.

Thanks a lot,

·
Registered
17 Posts
A+ Company and personnel

Steve did an excellent job on my bumper and the customer service was top notch too!

I highly recommend CBI

Scott :D

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'm sure everyone has heard or seen my write up on this guy..... Congrats Steve, way to get rollin....

Anybody thinking of doing any fabrication should check with Steve, he will probably beat the price off anyone, but more importantly, he REALLY WILL build something indestructable.....the peeps that know me, know the shizzle I get into .....and I "can't break it" at all!!! Props to CBI!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
True dat!!

My truck is pertnear all CBI and I'm very happy to show off and use every bit of it. The powder coating is sweet but I've herrculined my stuff just for foot traction. works great. thanks Steve.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts