TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In the midst of all that has happened in the last year we have a couple things in the showroom here that we would like to see go.

First off is a set of standard cab, bolt on 4 bar sliders, the brackets were welded on slightly off so they will fit a 95.5-04 tacoma with a 1" body lift or some trimming of the pinch weld, they come with all the hardware needed, sandblasted and ready to paint.
I would like to get $250 shipped out of these. SOLD

Next is a set of 95.5-04 tacoma ext. cab 4 bar bolt on sliders in bare metal, same thing wrong with these as the standard cab ones, just not as drastic, I think with very minor trimming of the pinch weld these will fit just fine $325 shipped.

And finally brendogs old bumper, I built it a little wider than he wanted so I built him another one. I think this bumper would look good on a truck with 35's or so on it, or if we added some tube work to the top and sides. With out tube work I would like to get $375 shipped, with tube work $475 shipped, you can design what you would like for tube design.

Appearantly my attatchments are full so I can't post any pics, I will see what I can do to clean it out and post some pics, in the mean time you can email for pics or ordering, if you don't like the prices, make me a reasonable offer, as I am already giving this stuff away! thanks, Steve.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Steve,

I can post some pics of that bumper from when it was installed on my truck for those who may be interested in it, if you would like me to.

Brendan

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brendog84cj8 said:
Steve,

I can post some pics of that bumper from when it was installed on my truck for those who may be interested in it, if you would like me to.

Brendan
That would be great Brendan!! thanks :D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Sorry for the delay in getting these posted. I dont have internet access on the weekends.

This is a great bumper at a great price, so someone pony up some cash for a great piece of work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts