TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an in-dash deck with an auxiliary input. I have an eclipse CD3402 that sounds great and I love, but no input. so I'll be happy to trade+$.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks jim, I've seen a couple fm transmitters in action and have considered the idea, but I'd rather hard wire it for the sake of quality and simplicity (since I have to plug it in to charge it anyway.) also I'd like to use my whole system as my CB external speaker.

·
Registered
33 Posts
CD Player with Aux Input

fourstringfletch said:
I'm looking for an in-dash deck with an auxiliary input. I have an eclipse CD3402 that sounds great and I love, but no input. so I'll be happy to trade+$.
I found an Alpine CDM-7874 on eBay for 100 bucks and there's an optional cable (part # KCM-122B) that I got for another $12.50 online. It hooks into the changer control input and it allows you to hook up an aux source with RCA jacks.

Mine's not for sale, but it works like a charm and if you don't find one on here it may be a good solution for you.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I second LtBulldog's solution, I have a JVC (also not for sale) with an adapter hooked into the changer control input and it goes to RCA just like his and I then have an adapter that goes from RCA to Headphone jack, so now i just plug it in like its headphones and use my entire system w/ my laptop/iPod/CB/portable TV...good stuff and it was only like $30 for those 2 adapters.
Ryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts