TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
from my 2002 extended cab with 60/40 split. I pulled it off of the stock seat and was going to use it between the buckets I installed. I never got around to doing it and it's still pretty much new. not sure of weight or package size b/c it's not boxed yet. I'm in R.I. 02814
BTW-this isn't the one with cupholders. It's just the armrest/compartment that flips up/down between seats. I have a pic to e-mail if you would like.
$20 plus shipping

Ron
[email protected]

·
Deal Master
2,773 Posts
can you send me a pic
I am very interested

- Just to confirm -
Is this an 02 center console with the drink holders & cubby
Or is this just the part that goes around a shifter
I didn't realize trucks with 60/40's had a center console compartment

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, I didn't know there was one with drink holder etc..... I'll have to let it be known. Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry, no. The seats aren't available. I pulled the driver side out and installed a corbeau sport seat. I had to remove the seat belt receiver from the toyota seat and fabricate a mount identical to one of the ones in a reg. w/bench. I never got around to installing the other. I traded the truck in with one pass. stock seat and one driver corbeau seat. I have in my basement one brand new corbeau sport seat(wide version) with a brand new pass. side bracket. The bracket was made for a truck with a bench seat. All that would need to be done is make a spacer and purchase a set of seat belt receivers. At the time I bought the seats nobody was making them for trucks with the 60/40(Ibelieve ext. cab models came with 60/40 and buckets) Now, I think Beard and Corbeau both make brackets and supply seat belt recievers. I didn't give much thought to selling it, but if someone showed interest I would. The seat could be used on the drivers side b/c all the seats are the same, just the mounting brackets are different.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
DavidTaylor9
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing