TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Been tooling around with the idea of getting a truck lately... I have been a diehard Subaru guy for my first 4 years of driving. College cleans me out pretty well so was looking at the 98-00 body style. We'll see what happens, I'll probably lurk around a fair bit trying to make a decision, it's going to hurt to see the impreza go. I get really attatched to my cars :)

Here is a picture of her if anyone was curious.

·
Registered
19 Posts
imprezagm4 said:
Hi,

Been tooling around with the idea of getting a truck lately... I have been a diehard Subaru guy for my first 4 years of driving. College cleans me out pretty well so was looking at the 98-00 body style. We'll see what happens, I'll probably lurk around a fair bit trying to make a decision, it's going to hurt to see the impreza go. I get really attatched to my cars :)

Here is a picture of her if anyone was curious.

is that thing AWD?

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to a potential future Toyota owner and TTORA member!
Keep the Subby and buy a older Toy for a wheeling!

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
the impreza is a great car for Central Oregon, but a Tacoma will allow you to explore so much more that your area has got to offer...be sure to save your lights for your new truck!! Post pics when you get your new ride and Welcome to TTORA!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
imprezagm4 said:

Welcome to TTORA!

Subi's are great for the roads in Central Ore in the winter...

Specific locale in Oregon? My folks moved up near Bend, I visit a few times a year... beautiful country!

-Mark

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in Bend, love it. The impreza has been great.

It's going to be such a hassle trying to coordinate a sale/buy at the same time though since I literally need my car everyday and can't have downtime.

I built the impreza with the intention of doing some light rally cross type of stuff... a trade straight across for a 98+ tacoma would be ideal, though the chances of that are slim (if any).

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

*** was looking to get about $7000. Can't sell until I have something else lined up though. :cool:

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Welcome..Hopefully u get that Taco soon! Visit the Oregon section.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts