TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:Im cravin some bitchin Nachos from the Sandbar in Chandler. Its on Ray and its a fun place to gather. Ride out and hang for a beer or two. Ill be with my girlfriend in the black lifted Hilux. I would love to see a good turnout and some nice rigs. Park in the front lot close to Ray rd. Ill put a sign on the tables on the patio to keep you from being lost. 6pm. June 27th. Be there.. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
:Im cravin some bitchin Nachos from the Sandbar in Chandler. Its on Ray and its a fun place to gather. Ride out and hang for a beer or two. Ill be with my girlfriend in the black lifted Hilux. I would love to see a good turnout and some nice rigs. Park in the front lot close to Ray rd. Ill put a sign on the tables on the patio to keep you from being lost. 6pm. June 27th. Be there.. Thanks, Mike
I'll be there, cant wait to hear how you got a hilux into the states!
X2....... Pics would be a nice teaser. I believe there is a thread here for that?

I'm pending, no one wants to see my junk and I have a 21st beerday party to crash, er um, contribute to, er wait, attend...... Yea thats it.... Attend.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last call for Happy hour..TODAY!!

come on down...have a beer!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Helllo Nekto,

Sorry to have missed you we were outside in front of the Cabanas.

Hello Dynamike59,

Thanks for organizing the gathering. Looking forward to more in the coming months. Maybe if this is a regular thing more will become involved. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts