TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo whattup my wheeling peeps. I just voted myself official complaint organizer. Yup that means you complain to me - and I decide whether I listen and talk to Brian about it, or to sit there and laugh about it :D

So already I can tell we definitely need an off topic folder. What else (and no I cannot make the planets align and magically turn one of our millions of meet-n-greets into an *actual* trail run - although I can sit here and make fun of it...)

I think another folder titled write-ups would be very cool. Since many of us will be wrenching together in a bunch of Blown4Runner or Lysmachia sponsored wrench-a-thon cluster &%^$*'s We should definitely document what we do and post the write ups here as well.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Yo whattup my wheeling peeps. I just voted myself official complaint organizer. Yup that means you complain to me - and I decide whether I listen and talk to Brian about it, or to sit there and laugh about it :D

So already I can tell we definitely need an off topic folder. What else (and no I cannot make the planets align and magically turn one of our millions of meet-n-greets into an *actual* trail run - although I can sit here and make fun of it...)

I think another folder titled write-ups would be very cool. Since many of us will be wrenching together in a bunch of Blown4Runner or Lysmachia sponsored wrench-a-thon cluster &%^$*'s We should definitely document what we do and post the write ups here as well.
F*** yeah... Hopefully nobodys veh ends up like the thread on redneck body lifts :D

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
lmao oh you mean set up like this? new forum setup lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
tacotoy said:
lmao oh you mean set up like this? new forum setup lol
what is that your own personal forum where you talk to yourself for hours on end with your many different screen names so you feel like you have friends :lmao: :rofl: :xrainbow:

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
uh no asshat thats actually what i started putting together to be our club forums before brian decided to go with this one

·
Registered
204 Posts
and did he consult you before he made this decision???

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
somewhat but not really....... not like you care you fkg psy. you want to flame people on the board go right ahead. but at least have some valid reason for doing it. i dont see you going and trying to do stuff for this club. you just abuse what we have to offer to make yourself feel better about your inadequacies. GROW UP!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Uh not sure on the details there but the decision was ultimatly Brian's - so we'll leave it at that. But Since I'm on here a lot more than Brian gets to be I'll be one of the main Mods. I still want Rich to make his forum and get Xtreme CoTTORA moved onto it. I'd really like to see what Rich can do with it - he's got mad skills on that kind of shizzy!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
204 Posts
tacotoy said:
somewhat but not really....... not like you care you fucking pussy. you want to flame people on the board go right ahead. but at least have some valid reason for doing it. i dont see you going and trying to do stuff for this club. you just abuse what we have to offer to make yourself feel better about your inadequacies. GROW UP!
ummmmm....yeah i do try to do stuff for the club...i'm sorry i don't make an effort to go to anything up north but i try to do a lot of stuff in the springs area....i've help set up trail runs and m & g...the problem is nobody ever shows up to anything....so before you go shootin' off at the mouth lil' man know what you're talking about.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
204 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Uh not sure on the details there but the decision was ultimatly Brian's - so we'll leave it at that. But Since I'm on here a lot more than Brian gets to be I'll be one of the main Mods. I still want Rich to make his forum and get Xtreme CoTTORA moved onto it. I'd really like to see what Rich can do with it - he's got mad skills on that kind of shizzy!
yeah i figured pretty much all that. i was just trying to joke around about it to show rich that i was joking about my previous post.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Lysmachia said:
So Norcal has a cool set up where they link to a gallery on their website (from this forum). http://www.norcalttora.com/gallery/ I am asking Mike Ross what they are using. Though likely we could also link to something Rich hosts as well. I'd like to have an FTP location where folks can drop pics after a run and they can easily be put up (Via GUI interface maybe?) Thoughts?
That would be awesome... I am all for that :D

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
uh the setup i have right now for my pics can be abused for that purpose as well..... people could log into a kinda COTTORA community pic area and upload and download pictures from runs n stuff....... kinda...... well yeah i wont say any more

·
Registered
0 Posts
Lysmachia said:
So Norcal has a cool set up where they link to a gallery on their website (from this forum). http://www.norcalttora.com/gallery/ I am asking Mike Ross what they are using. Though likely we could also link to something Rich hosts as well. I'd like to have an FTP location where folks can drop pics after a run and they can easily be put up (Via GUI interface maybe?) Thoughts?

Why dont you just copy the WHOLE NorCal website, and change the name to Colorado???

From what I know, BigBadBob built and setup all of the NorCal servers, and if I am not mistaken, those servers also carry some of the load of the national board.

We are also blessed to have InReach host these servers, and as of yet; have had no bandwidth issues to date.

Molly, you should also email Bob...he is the ultimate web god when it comes to this board, and every chaper underneath it....

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
7 Participants
Lysmachia
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing