TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Some of you may remember me, Ive kinda disappeared for a bit living up in MT. Anyway, lots of crazyness in my life, however, I may have a chance to possibly live in CO again (wish me luck in my venture).

Anyway, just wanted to put the bug out there that if Im back Ill be ready for wheeling and such. Also, Im looking for a place to live (northern denver and north).

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
John, someone in Castle rock is looking for a roomie!

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133029

Damn, Isn't this forum strange, you found us here in Norcal, and now your looking for a pad in CO. And its a small circle over there, watch out kid. small world. Miss ya, John! good luck on finding a place out there, and I am glad to hear you wanna go back, good choice IMO. Or come back to Norcal.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hey John... I remember you from WAAAY Back when we met in Moab. Andy speaks super highly of you (which isn't saying much.. I mean the part about Andy)

Any way I do hope you can move here and join us! Let me know if there is anything you need!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey,

Some of you may remember me, Ive kinda disappeared for a bit living up in MT. Anyway, lots of crazyness in my life, however, I may have a chance to possibly live in CO again (wish me luck in my venture).

Anyway, just wanted to put the bug out there that if Im back Ill be ready for wheeling and such. Also, Im looking for a place to live (northern denver and north).

Thanks!
I remember you! You still have the border collie? kayla was it?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
AH Kayla... sadly Kayla has gone to the great doggie playground in the sky...

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kayla was great!
http://www.cherokeespirit.com/kayla/kayla.html

Ive got a mutt now, he is verrrry different, very chill and cool. no kayla thats for sure, but we have fun together.

ill be looking to live north of denver and north only! if i do come down itll be the fort or for a job near longmont area. that should be figured out in the next week or so.
im nervous about heading back to CO, there are too many people down there for me! ahaha, got used to this shit up here in MT. but whatever... just gotta do shit sometimes. its a small area to be in up here and too many memories to keep it real.

ill look forward to running some trails. guess i gotta start building my truck again! weeee, now ill have the funds to do so!

ill keep you guys updated, but right now im working hard to move outta my place and live outta the truck for a little bit. been a while since ive done that!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
John, Troy and I live near longmont... and there s a great group of us who hang together often in N. C-rado. (Contrary to what Andy says :neener: )

So let us know how we can help. If you need a place to stay if you come back for a weekend or whatever.

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks! ill be heading down there to start the new job on the 6th of july... dunno anything other than ill have my truck and my dog as well as a few articles of clothing to get by for a few till im ready to figure something out.

we will get together for a beer (i cant rash my truck till i dont have to drive it everywhere, but thatll come soon enough!)

ill keep you all posted, but may need a place to crash for a few when i get down there...
Thanks!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hey John, Troy and I will put you and the Dog up till you get settled. Andy said you rock (and if I remember corectly) you do!

So call me..

720-933 - three-zero-seven one

or send email for info! molly (dot) houck (at) gmail (dot) com!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Hey,

Thanks!
Hey man been a while. We wheeled together back east. It has been so long. We just moved to Brighton CO so I could finish going to school.

-Trent

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Molly, thanks! will be in touch as ill need some beers and such!

Trent, yeah, man... enjoying being outta TN? hope life is well for you, and hope to see ya on the trail or for some beers! weee!

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, guess i under estimated the difficulties in finding a place to rent. I dont need much,just a place for me and my dog. I have a place to stay thats okay, but would like my own deal. I would like to be within 30 mins of I25 and Hwy 52 (Frederick).

any thoughts?
ive tried HH and others, and am on CL all the time, frustrating!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
We are one exit north at 119!

When we were looking for our place, there were quite a few houses for rent, not many apartment complexes on this side of town though.
Wow drunk posting is retarted. LOL

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
The really funny thing is that she doesn't have a single spelling error. Now how often does that happen when Molly posts?

EDIT: Damn. Found one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts