TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Had a great time as always, truck didn't breakdown on the way this time and I even had a backup rig waiting just in case. I have some really great action shots, just downloaded them and cropped them up nice but ran out of time before I had to head to work so I will finish up and get them posted.

·
Registered
67 Posts
We had a great time and my son is already talking about the next trip. I wish we did not have to bail but made the wife a promise..:scared:

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
We had a really great time yesterday! Even with the hiccup we had, it was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for a better day with weather and no other traffic. I have a bunch of pics from the 2 gardens that I will get the link to tomorrow when I am on my work computer. Thanks everyone for the good time!

·
Registered
313 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
That is a WOW:eek::eek:. Isn't that some kind of SoCalTTORA record or something?
Yep, probably a record. Repair went fairly quick with Sparky working on one side and Bill the other with a few others handing them tools and what not. The only hiccup was trying to decide what to do with the skid plate.

Great run overall, discovered a really nice area I'll be sure to visit again. I definitely vote to keep this one in the rotation.

Lesson learned about taking bypasses without knowing or walking them first. I'm now really contemplating a front locker. Maybe I'll start a crowd funding site or something.

The quote of the trip came from I think Ocean. "It only gets worse from here!"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts