TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad and I recently took the Charlaeu Gap trail after the government or whoever made big trail changes. Here's our pictures. They only made the Catalina Side into the trail easier.

Leaving Home, off to Charleau!

Stopped for gas

After Signing into the trail book on the Catalina Side we headed on

It was VERY hot today. I ran my A/C full blast the whole time

Stopped to Air Down. My dad (the 4Runner) went to 16psi. I go to 9-10psi

This is the first challenge that was removed.
(before)
I'll find some old pictures of this spot to post up. I can't log onto my dads computer because he changed his password :p
(after)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
(More Pics to come when I figure out the password to my dad's computer :p)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D(More pics coming):D

·
Registered
837 Posts
Grabbed a picture from someone else for you Kyle.

Before

After

Just to clear it up, the U.S. Forest Service came in and jack hammered out all that granite that you see in the first pic with an excavator! :mad: Why they at couldn't fill in dirt over it we'll never know... all in the name of fire access.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Speaking of that, I have seen your dad's 4Runner around town. Always wondered if it was someone on here.
I keep telling him to start an account but he's not big on computer stuff. Thanks for finding the picture. I haven't had any time lately with work and all to get on here

Do your tires rub much?
I have 255/85R16 BFGoodrich Mud Terrains. The backs don't rub, the fronts rub on the frame when I turn all the way, one way or another. The front rub on the plastic wheel well thing too, I just ripped it out :p

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Alright, These may not come out in order, but here's all the pictures we got on Charleau Gap, most were taken with my Cell Phone because my Camcorder is all messed up

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12