TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First for anyone that works for them that is on this forum, sorry, but that Charter Communications sucks BIG TIME. Our son is living in Fort Worth and we have had nothing but PIA customer service. First at least one of their CS persons is a liar, say they can forgo a service fee and the next person saying it is not their corporate policy to forgo it. Hate being lied at. :mad:
Second is their in ability to set up a billing address on their website and understanding that parents are helping pay the bill or typing in the wrong address more than once. Damn idots! I asked them how did college kids do it...then being hung up or transfered and having to repeat everything again.

I have called so many times, I am sick of them. They suck! Thankfully I live here in San Antonio and do not use them.

Enough ranting! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yea as far as I know thats all we have up here. I use them as my internet provider. I got billed the other day for $70 when it should've been only $23. My wife called up there and raised hell for several days, like you said being xfered or lost connections... yah whatever. But finally got ahold of someone with a consience and they fixed it and appologized.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts