TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
duuuuuuuuuude! chaz the truck is bannanas it rode super smooth i creamed myself every time you hit a whoop cangrats again and big ups to tim at DMZ
Eew, that's gross.
Looking good Chaz. I'm just glad that you have a jack. So hopefully you'll be around if I get a flat. ;) Beautiful work as usuall from the DMZ.
I hope he carries duck tape too. It's saved his ass before, lol.

Truck looks great Chaz. Can't wait to see it progress even further.

·
Registered
362 Posts
The fab work looks even better in person(if thats possible). I love the setup. especially the way the jack hooks in :thumbs: Tim/DMZ does some really good work.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Well I now have Total Chaos spindles on the truck and it doesnt look like i will be bending them any time soon. As for the rebound, yes i will be doing exactly what TimF said so it will droop all the way while in the air.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Well I now have Total Chaos spindles on the truck and it doesnt look like i will be bending them any time soon. As for the rebound, yes i will be doing exactly what TimF said so it will droop all the way while in the air.
any pics with the new spindles man? havent seen anyone with LT run those spindles yet....

21 - 40 of 74 Posts
About this Discussion
73 Replies
38 Participants
HawkEng
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing