TTORA Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I'm laggin on money, I have never been so poor. it sucks ass.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I saw this truck parked in the lot at fashion island, actually the little mall near fashion island dont know what its called.. I left a note on your windshield like "yo dude nice ride -silverseven"

do you remember?

lookin fresh

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Hahahaha yah i do remember that, i was like i thought he lived on the east coast? what are the odds?

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I'm laggin on money, I have never been so poor. it sucks ass.
You can't complain haha, look how much you put into it when you first dropped it in the shop. I'm having to go to bootcamp in 2 weeks to afford a rear end comparable to yours haha.

So are you saving for rollcage or engine now or whats next on the list?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
You can't complain haha, look how much you put into it when you first dropped it in the shop. I'm having to go to bootcamp in 2 weeks to afford a rear end comparable to yours haha.

So are you saving for rollcage or engine now or whats next on the list?
Hopefully have the truck payed off by the end of summer, and when Tim has room for my truck in the shop shes goin in for bumper to bumper race legal cage and eventually race 1500 or 1450 one day.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Hopefully have the truck payed off by the end of summer, and when Tim has room for my truck in the shop shes goin in for bumper to bumper race legal cage and eventually race 1500 or 1450 one day.

Hell ya man. Johnny at Richer Racing is making my bedcage 1400 ready, then im going for the cab cage few months after that. Can wait to see how ur cage comes out. ill be getting just back from boot so ill be able to see. good luck man

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any updates of this build?

I know it has been a long time since anything was updated on the build. Did you ever finish the truck? I have a shop in MO that we are going to build one similar. I have seen video of this truck and looks like it soaks up the whoops.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts
About this Discussion
73 Replies
38 Participants
HawkEng
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing