TTORA Forum banner

Cheap Cellphone plan

992 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  MGlassco 
#1 ·
I got a really good deal on my cell and plan and thought I would share to all the truckers out there

Its a Sprint plan called Sero (Sprint Employee Referral Offer)
Basically its a way for Sprint employees to get their friends and family reduced rate plans

Each plan comes with:
Free Unlimited Text Messaging (This ends 6/30 and just started 5/21) ($15 Value)
Free Pic Messaging
Free Interent on your phone ($15 Value I think), which is pretty damn fast, I have the Moto Q and love it
Free nights and weekends (Starts at 7:00 pm, compare to 9 like a lot of carriers)
Free mobile to mobile for sprint (pretty standard)

Basically everything you would need is included
The plans are

$35 for 500 Anytime
$50 for 1250 Anytime

You have to be a new customer, current sprint users arent eligible,
I a not a Sprint employee, just thought some of you might want to look into it,
if you want more info on how to get on this plan send me a PM or post it here

See less See more
#5 ·
I dunno...

it MIGHT possibly be something like each employee can only use it once, or something like that....again, thats MY speculation. So if I find out your an employee and I use your email as my reference...then YOU try and use your email, you get fawked cause some web-geek beat you to the punch.

This email address is probably a generic one used for new employees.

Im surprised its lasted this long.....usually corporate finds out after thousands and thousands of new plans are stemming from the same generic email address. One would think a simple google search would point back to all these 'hot deals' and 'fatwallet' forums and then they would change the email address or something. Maybe they just want the business...who knows.

I just ripped the text from the FIRST page of 245 pages of info :)eek: 245! Im not reading THAT whole thread to find out).

There was also a new thread saying something about FREE TEXT MESSAGES possibly.

original SERO thread from Dec 6,2006.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=18&threadid=680568

Thread re: free text messages
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=18&threadid=732781

If you wanna waste a day and a half, just search fatwallet for 'sero' and read ALL the posts....lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.