TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
A quick Google search found many places...but it seems like JAX was selling them for about that or cheaper... Ike would know, hes in there all the time.

But yes, it is a pretty good deal. I shouldn't contend that.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Google search found one used one on eBay for about $1 cheaper. There were plenty of the 60" cast/steel model for around $62, but not the allcast model.

Jax looks to be selling the 48" steel model for $59.99.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
The other thing about mcGuckins is that at least way back when I used to work there they were like sears. They warranteed everything as long as you kept that reciept!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
That's a good price on the all cast model.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Oh yeah...McGuckins is the bomb. I am so bummed the Ace near me closed...but McGuckins is like trading up. Picked up a MIUSA tap (Irwin), MIUSA HD automatic center punch, and a MIUSA ratcheting tap handle yesterday evening. Didn't even think anyone in the area carried anything like the last two...that ratcheting tap handle is f-ing SWEET.

·
20,355 Posts
get the 60" model. i regret getting the 48 and need to get a 60 now and my truck is not even that tall.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
get the 60" model. i regret getting the 48 and need to get a 60 now and my truck is not even that tall.
x2. Though trying to store that bitch in a 4 runner is a hell of a lot harder. :mad:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Yeah we'll figure something out at some point. I mean troy and I have 3 working high lifts (2 x 48" and 1 x 60" and we only need 1 right now. LOL)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts