TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rear springs from '99 4Runner V6 4x4, 55k miles-$15 pair

Rear mudflaps from '99 4Runner SR5, black-$15 pair

Tow hooks from '00 GMC Z-71 $5 pair

Misc tow hooks (2)-I think they came off my 4Runner, but not sure $5 pair

Clear deckplate-never used $4

(1) 225/75/15 Firestone Wilderness AT and steel wheel (stock spare)-$10

(1) 265/75/15 Bridgestone Dueler AT-basically new, was a spare on my work truck, has been used once, no wheel included, not a Revo, pic of tire model:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...r+A/T+D693+II $30


I can provide pics. My e-mail is [email protected]

Prices do not include shipping.
__________________
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
70 Posts
dragr1 said:
Front shocks from '99 4Runner V6 4x4, 55k miles-$5 pair

Rear shocks from '99 4Runner V6 4x4, 55k miles-$5 pair

Rear springs from '99 4Runner V6 4x4, 55k miles-$15 pair

Rear mudflaps from '99 4Runner SR5, black-$15 pair

Tow hooks from '00 GMC Z-71 $5 pair

Misc tow hooks (2)-I think they came off my 4Runner, but not sure $5 pair

Autotrac Transfer case from '00 GMC Z-71, 4wd hi and lo work fine, but I think the chain slips under heavy throttle in 4wd $20

Clear deckplate-never used $4

Oil for amsoil filter-never used $4 8oz

K&N filter oil-6.5oz about 1/2 left
K&N filter cleaner-12oz about 1/3 left $2 for both

Net for cargo area-not vehicle specific $4

(1) 225/75/15 Firestone Wilderness AT and steel wheel (stock spare)-$10

(1) 265/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler AT basically brand new-was the spare on my '04 Z-71-please note this is not a Revo or the regular AT, but the cheaper 693 version-has maybe 1000 miles on it $30

I can provide pics. My e-mail is [email protected]

Prices do not include shipping.
__________________

Will those front and rear shocks fit a 95 4Runner?

Bill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
485 Posts
dragr1 said:
I'll see, but I doubt that will work.
Well if you live in california the flaps won't cost you barely anything to ship. Still willing to buy if you want to sell. Thanks

Ryan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SAStoy said:
Well if you live in california the flaps won't cost you barely anything to ship. Still willing to buy if you want to sell. Thanks

Ryan

I'm in Alabama. I'll check on shipping though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SAStoy said:
I will take the mud flaps if you can get them shipped to me for $20.00 total. I live in AZ, let me know. Thanks
Can't do it, $20 won't leave me much after shipping.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
dragr1 said:
Front shocks from '99 4Runner V6 4x4, 55k miles-$5 pair

Rear shocks from '99 4Runner V6 4x4, 55k miles-$5 pair

Rear springs from '99 4Runner V6 4x4, 55k miles-$15 pair

Rear mudflaps from '99 4Runner SR5, black-$15 pair

Tow hooks from '00 GMC Z-71 $5 pair

Misc tow hooks (2)-I think they came off my 4Runner, but not sure $5 pair

Autotrac Transfer case from '00 GMC Z-71, 4wd hi and lo work fine, but I think the chain slips under heavy throttle in 4wd $20

Clear deckplate-never used $4

(1) 225/75/15 Firestone Wilderness AT and steel wheel (stock spare)-$10

Weathertech cargo liner for 3rd gen 4Runner for rear area-Tan $30
Can see here (top): http://www.weathertech.com/store/ve...opt_choice_id=0

I can provide pics. My e-mail is [email protected]

Prices do not include shipping.
__________________
Sent ya a PM and Email
THX
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
485 Posts
How bout those mud flaps? I still see that you have not sold them yet and would like to buy them. Let me know. Thanks

Ryan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SAStoy said:
How bout those mud flaps? I still see that you have not sold them yet and would like to buy them. Let me know. Thanks

Ryan
Still got them. I'll send them to Arizone for $25 shipped.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
843 Posts
you live in alabama i thought i saw some stuff like this forsale on the caos board, just wonderen, if you do we should try to ride sometime
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alabamatacomaguy said:
you live in alabama i thought i saw some stuff like this forsale on the caos board, just wonderen, if you do we should try to ride sometime
That's cool, Ernie (firetaco) goes to Gray Rock and Gardendale a lot. I've never been to Gardendale b/c I can't get a straight answer as to whether or not it is a legal place to ride. I have been to Tellico several times, Windrock, and Royal Blue. Look for me on Yotatech also, I spend more time on that site.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top