TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only bought a seal & a u-joint in the 118K miles I`ve owned my truck :D. I thought there was either a dealership in TX or WA that sold their parts alot cheaper than other dealerships....I`m planning on replacing the following parts, where`s the cheapest dealership for parts?

(2) lower ball joints, (2) O2 sensors, PCV valve, fuel filter, (3) u-joints....all light & easily shipable stuff.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
TRDparts4U.com and Toyota Offroad Parts

Both in Texas, both sponsors and both have good contacts that know their stuff!

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bear said:
TRDparts4U.com and Toyota Offroad Parts

Both in Texas, both sponsors and both have good contacts that know their stuff!
sweet, exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Good luck, sorry I meant to post the URL's but realized after the reply button being hit I didn't add the links, but you can find them through the sponsors page.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
padesertboy said:
I only bought a seal & a u-joint in the 118K miles I`ve owned my truck :D. I thought there was either a dealership in TX or WA that sold their parts alot cheaper than other dealerships....I`m planning on replacing the following parts, where`s the cheapest dealership for parts?

(2) lower ball joints, (2) O2 sensors, PCV valve, fuel filter, (3) u-joints....all light & easily shipable stuff.
Give me a call, I'd be happy to hook you up with the parts you need!

·
Registered
552 Posts
This is a salvage yard that specliazies in used Toyota parts. Just about everything you can think of indside and out. Mike
http://www.yotayard.com/home.htm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts