TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a good CHEAP place to get Hella 500's? I'm wanting to get a set of them in "Driving" and a set of "Fog" before Moab, but I don't really want to pay $80 ea.

any of our sponsors have 'em?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
$80 each? WTF?! its liek $70 buck for a pair at pepboys.... pepboys house brand hella 500 knockoffs are $30, and they perform the same

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$80 each? WTF?! its liek $70 buck for a pair at pepboys.... pepboys house brand hella 500 knockoffs are $30, and they perform the same
I meant $80 for each set. Most places on line have them for $70 - $80 before shipping, and I can't found them in any stores around here.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah - I've seen them at Wal-Mart too (In Wisconsin). For some reason - the Wally-Worlds around here don't seem to carry them.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
do you have any pepboys, kragens, or vatozones around? what about napa? everyone around here has them... the pepboys knockoffs are only $30

·
Registered
473 Posts
yeah

500's are a waste. The $20 a piece 100w "off-road spot lamp," is superior in every way. Just like the pro-comp lights, cept every vato-zone and walmart has them. I have yet to find a worse light than a 500 for that price. Plus the lenses break very easily. Anyways, I got mine from 4wp's, cause I believe I got some kind of discount. If you lived around here I'd give you the one I have left.
-Dan

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
dont even try to go to 4wheelparts and try there 110% garuantee price match with those really cheap ones. They wont do it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts