TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have a 2001 tacoma prerunner and i am looking in to getting a suspension lift for it. I dont want to mess with body lifts because they look bad. I was wondering what the cheapest way of lifting it 6 inches would be besides buying a complete 6 inch suspension lift or a body lift. Thanks for the help. David

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
depends.. spacers go for 150 i think. just seach the internet.... 3' suspension can also cost 950.... depends on the ride you are looking for and what you want to pay.

Blocks? i don't know, why not get a AAL, shackle, or new leafpack?

BL will cost ~200 shipped.

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
TexasTRD said:
Hello i have a 2001 tacoma prerunner and i am looking in to getting a suspension lift for it. I dont want to mess with body lifts because they look bad. I was wondering what the cheapest way of lifting it 6 inches would be besides buying a complete 6 inch suspension lift or a body lift. Thanks for the help. David
define 'cheap'

a 3" spacer lift and a 3" body lift will be the cheapest way to go. figure around $500 or so + install.

just remember, you get what you pay for though.

·
Registered
565 Posts
TexasTRD said:

I don't recommend going cheap. ie. blocks and spacers
The ride will suck, and you will hate yourself for not paying a little more for better springs and a new set of leafsprings.

All you need to do is save a measly $5.00 a day for a year, and you can get a great system. Make your lunch a home, don't go to Burger King, stop buying Starbucks coffee....$5.00/day is easy to save, and you'll thank yourself later. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts