TTORA Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Dude ya need to find a new picture host. Ive got the adult friend finder ad 3 or 4 times now.

you don't like adult friends?

imagevenue has been bad about that lately don't know why---- it ask you are the images family safe. it is easy to use and free what else would you suggest?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

imagevenue has been bad about that lately don't know why---- it ask you are the images family safe. it is easy to use and free what else would you suggest?
Photobucket.com is easy to use. I've been using them for some time with no problems.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts

dont get me wrong I do like adult friends but it suck when the wife is sitting here with me and I got to try and explain that. LOL

Yea Photobucket is a good one and no ads.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

lol x2

but the buggy is looking sweet! i love the dash setup. nice and clean!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
That's absolutely great, well done and congratualtions. Good luck this weekend. Can't wait to see it in person.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Scottie I love the line of the buggy with it skinned minus the heep front clip.

·
Registered
525 Posts
wow, just noticed this thread, that is a spiffy lookin buggy

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Looks good. wish I could give me rig just part of that treatment.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!

Is it a custom Harness, or are you using a factory harness?
I have several factory wiring diagrams for various models.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
geez, 5 year old thread. that might be a record on the ga board. I guy from out west none the less!

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
My buggy's wiring is a mess. Does anyone have a schematic of this harness?
I doubt it.. check with Yotaman or Scottiebobbie via PM, neither frequent the board much anymore.

Prolly need to get acquainted with the FSM schematics and build/modify your own harness based on what you need/want.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts