TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Complete and total disarmament is highly unlikely in my opinion. Can you imagine the uprising that would take place if a UN "Peace" officer showed up at your door and said "Excuse me sir, I need to confiscate all of your firearms."? Holy shit, talk about mass hysteria!! Although I agree there are deceitful actions by politicians and leaders trying to limit the number and type of firearms available to the general public, I don't think we'll get to a place where we are being machine gunned down because we refuse to relinquish our second amendment rights. It's no doubt a sobering thought and everyone needs to become educated about their right to bear arms and how their voting impacts this right. You may be voting for someone you feel represents your beliefs, but make sure you look into their background and understand how your decision impacts your right to bear arms. Scary nonetheless...

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I concur hole heartedly, but the fact is they will be voting on this treaty on July 27 and it will be only the senate only and they only need 60 votes to pass it. I think it is or duty to let them know we will not tolerate confiscation of our weapons and violating our second amendment rights.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dude chill the f--- out. Are you the posterboy teabagging cheerleader or what? You post more discredited reich wing crap that I EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE.

Oh forget it! Maybe when you hit puberty, things will change.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Dude chill the f--- out. Are you the posterboy teabagging cheerleader or what? You post more discredited reich wing crap that I EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE.

Quiet noob, your logic is not welcome here :flipoff4:

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
STFU you loud mouthed, asshole of a noob. Who the fuck are you to come in here and shoot your mouth off to folks who have been around here forever?
Now either learn to behave yourself or get to hell gone from here.

(Fuckin leftwing asshats are always all mouth and no brains.)

·
Registered
958 Posts
STFU you loud mouthed, asshole of a noob. Who the fuck are you to come in here and shoot your mouth off to folks who have been around here forever?
Now either learn to behave yourself or get to hell gone from here.

(Fuckin leftwing asshats are always all mouth and no brains.)

HAHAHAHA i cant stop laughing, i think the dick should make the rules when the new president takes over, priceless. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

·
Registered
673 Posts
Dick your comment just made my night, well played sir..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts