TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not new to Toyota or the forum gig but I am new here. Name is Zach and I have a 87 PU with a freshly rebuilt 22r thats ready to hit the trail.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Hell yeah, BAILEY!!! Good to see it represented. Haven't lived there for 9 years, but my folks still do, so I'm up there all the time. PCHS 2002.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hell yeah, BAILEY!!! Good to see it represented. Haven't lived there for 9 years, but my folks still do, so I'm up there all the time. PCHS 2002.
Wooo! PCHS 2008

Hey Zach, good to see you on a local board; what's next for that ridge rat? :cool:

>>Dan
Im thinkin about an IFS lift. Theres a shop owner up there that has one for $500 brand new in the box.

Heres a few pics as of today. Its nothin special right now but I have plans for it. Took the half doors off yesterday cuz I got caught up in a downpour and got soaked.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hell yeah!!

Forgot to grab your number after the CO4RJ. Wondering when in the hell you were going to post up on here. Check the camping trip on Sept 9-11. Can you join for the festivities?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hell yeah!!

Forgot to grab your number after the CO4RJ. Wondering when in the hell you were going to post up on here. Check the camping trip on Sept 9-11. Can you join for the festivities?
Hell yeah I will try to make it. That sounds like a good trip, never run either of those trails.

BTW, I know its a little last moment but me and a couple buddies are gonna run Billmore next weekend if any of yall are down.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts