TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets ride. Ive got a few folks interested. And wouldnt mind a ride to croom or citrus. I was thinking maybe the 16th or 23rd. Sundays work best for me for evening runs or if its far enough in advance i can request off.

How has everyone been doing?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Yea, we will have to go out again soon. Me and Lee where suppose to go to north florida this weekend, but I think we are going next weekend now. Once we get back we will have to get something planned.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya this guy at work should be signin up on the forums here. He always hits up the bogs in Lakeland in his tundra. I told him to come hang out with us for some more constructive fun :) sometimes cleaner too expecially if your name is harry... :-D

·
Registered
249 Posts
count me and melanie in just let us know
hey did you check out the national board, I got Stuck of the month.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
some one when and where?????????
I don't know yet. Right now it is looking like me and Lee will be going out of town next weekend. Maybe we can get something planned for the weekend of the 21-22.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I plan on wheeling my way up to the races and thats about it.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
And you still have no 4wd remember?lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
u dont need 4x4 :)

Grats traction i just noticed...

But as to plans this saturday or sunday wont work unless its sunday at like 7pm... which is easter sooooooo i doubt anyone would be down for that. 15th 21st or 22nd would be the best for me :)

·
Registered
857 Posts
ya this guy at work should be signin up on the forums here. He always hits up the bogs in Lakeland in his tundra. I told him to come hang out with us for some more constructive fun :) sometimes cleaner too expecially if your name is harry... :-D

Wait a minute...........Your rig wasn't all that dirty (on the out side). But then I didn't go swimming in it either. :rolleyes:

See ya on the trail next time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts