TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read a lot and I think I might want to post some day. I'm from NM. Don't have a truck as of yet, but I've done some fabricating and this place is cool. Flame me and I'll kick your ass. ;) later

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey there Newbie,
You might want to check out the local board
http://nmttora.com
It's a pretty active group and just plain good peoples all around. And there's stuff going on pretty much every weekend Especially with all the prerunning going on.

...and you better get the truck soon. You've alread been penciled in as leading at least 2 trails at the Takeover in Farmington. *grin*
kev-

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Welcome to the club! Like Kev said, check out our local board and get a rig so you can come wheelin' :driving: :xrocker: :D

What part of NM are you from?You can find some pretty good deals on Toys in the Albuquerque area, depending on what you're looking for.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome from ABQ...

Like Brian said get a truck and come out with us...or just come out with us. There are usually a few empty seats available; especially when people like me wheel their soccer mom SUV's...LOL

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well currently I'm in AZ going to the U;) , but my permanent home is in PIE TOWN, NM!!!... If I ever get a Tacoma I want a 2nd or 3rd gen, w/ a V-6 and a 5 spd. b/c autos are for wuss's. If I'm ever in NM during a run we can wheel but I'll be in Rebuilt98's truck :D Happy Wheelin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts