TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and a buddy went and ran China Wall today I had never been down the whole trail but it was a fun little trip. Great place for a weekend camp trip the drive is a little long for a short trail but we had a blast. There are some really fun rocks and obstacles to play on on this trail made for a fun day with some awesome weather. Got to test out a bunch of new stuff before the Moab trip my Marlincrawler HD clutch did excellent so did the new MTR kevlars. Here's some poser pics of me screwing around.

My Navigators

Finally scraped a slider the tiniest bit for the first time ever coming down this part.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Nice. Those dogs are good drivers.:D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The MTR's did really well I got really good traction and didn't use a locker once even trying every big thing I could find. Makes me excited for early May in Moab.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Looks like a fun shake down. Is that frenches jeep? He told me he got one. Good to hear the kevlars worked well, I see them in my future.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its not frenches Jeep just a buddies not associated with this or the VW world. And I was impressed with the Kevlars for sure definitely a solid tire worth considering. As long as they're off national backorder that is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts