TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a great day of wheeling. Had some jeeps show up during our fun. Nothing broke and everyone is still alive. I quit taking pics at the main obstacle it seems, so I hope others got some good pics.

The only one not to make it to the top was the fj. Marie in the newer 4runner got sideways at the top of china wall and high centered. 1 of the 4 tires was all that was touching. Such a bad spot we had to get a strap and winch on her to get her off. She handled it well. I didn't get any pics of that.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Looks like fun! I've never done that trail. I'll have to take my truck sometime. Can't wait to wheel with you guys after moab!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Looks like fun! I've never done that trail. I'll have to take my truck sometime. Can't wait to wheel with you guys after moab!
same here, looked like fun. didn't go cuz I didn't want to do anything that might need fixing before next Tuesday when I head to moab also

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yea,we are really excited for you guys to get back too. Excited to see liberty, we were talking last night and I think its been 2 years since we've been down to penrose. I think the last time was when we flopped on that corner in liberty first trip out. It was so great to get out and wheel even though today sucks going back to work....lol.

·
Registered
556 Posts
same here, looked like fun. didn't go cuz I didn't want to do anything that might need fixing before next Tuesday when I head to moab also
Don't blame you,moan is more important. Safe trip.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Haha......stupid auto correct. I meant to say moab.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Exactly. We've been doing a whole lot of nothing for the last month other than prepping for Moab lol

Yea,we are really excited for you guys to get back too. Excited to see liberty, we were talking last night and I think its been 2 years since we've been down to penrose. I think the last time was when we flopped on that corner in liberty first trip out. It was so great to get out and wheel even though today sucks going back to work....lol.
It's been that long? My god! :lmao:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Exactly. We've been doing a whole lot of nothing for the last month other than prepping for Moab lol

It's been that long? My god! :lmao:

I haven't prepped. Everything other than a scheduled oil change has been done. Just gotta change oil and bought some camping stuff last weekend

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
orange crusher
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing