TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
I didn't do a good job taking pictures this time at all . Just a few of my grandpas heep...... And he wanted me to take a picture of him tugging the green Tacoma off a rock . There is no proof so It didn't really happen

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

This camera died so not too many pics. Downloading the second camera now. But the batteries died on that one too. lol

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yup good times, we'll have to do another run soon

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice meeting you guys out there (I was driving the blue FJ). Hope to do some runs with all of you this summer, if you'll have me. :)

·
Registered
853 Posts
I will post pics as soon as I can gather all of them from everyone. We got separated from the main group due to vehicle complications. The 1UZ rig started to overheat right off the bat but we got it straightened out. Overall epic day, made the redemption run that I was looking for. There was some carnage toward the end of the day. There was a blown trunion bearing which caused a knuckle/birf failure and then we had a broken pitman arm at the same time. Good shakedown run for the first of the season. Will start getting pics hp asap

·
Registered
523 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I had a blast! Thanks for setting it up Zack.

·
Registered
853 Posts
We would like to run that again! Well with our own rig next time.
Lemme know when you want to run it again. I would be down to hit it again.

On a side note... A few of us walked all of carnage yesterday and my girl totally wants me to build the truck to run it with her. Which is frickin awesome

·
Registered
853 Posts
Not in order but here is the pics or some of them
First break down

Broken trunion bearing does this...

There will probly be more soon as they come my way

·
Registered
7 Posts
aaaaaaannnndddd..... I'm a real lucky SOB, because the only thing broken is the axle. No loose bits, no damage to the diff, just the axle. Time for Chromoly!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts