TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if the club would like to come out in one of the Christmas Parade's, we could put Christmas lights on our trucks and things of that nature. I only know of 1 parade thats in the night and its the 1 in downtown. Post up if intrested.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
That would be cool but Ill be on the mainland. :( Ive always wanted to put xmas lights on my rig! :kewl:

·
Registered
84 Posts
i would love to join the parade, i'll be on island. when is it?

·
Registered
81 Posts
maybe instead of a parade we just go peacock flats? I trying to get a permit but it would be my first time up there and would like some experienced guys to show us the trails

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am down with that, i havent even put my truck in 4 wheel drive since i've been on the island and would love to check out peacock flats.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'd be down long as we stay as far away from town as possible lol

post some info!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
What dates are you guys talking about? If Im on island and it works Id love to do a little wheelin! :driving:

·
Registered
84 Posts
That'd be awesome, i would love to go check out some of the trails here

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm down for anything come Christmas time, just wondering what it takes to get thru the flats? I have a 3" ^ and 32's

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I'm down for anything come Christmas time, just wondering what it takes to get thru the flats? I have a 3" ^ and 32's
Well it depends on your driving style and what risks you are willing to take. The trails up there are what you make of them. You can take all the hard lines/more hard core obstacles or you can take the by passes and enjoy the scenery. With your set up, you would be fine either way.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Well it depends on your driving style and what risks you are willing to take. The trails up there are what you make of them. You can take all the hard lines/more hard core obstacles or you can take the by passes and enjoy the scenery. With your set up, you would be fine either way.
Nice, I'm down for seein what it can do

1 - 15 of 15 Posts