101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Chino guy flaked like I expected.

A few thoughts:
The guy that lives behind our house sell drugs
The guy down the street is building a jeep with a chevy 12 bolt:eek:
Guy on another street has a built runner that loves Hollister mud, he only goes when it rains :cool:
House on the same street as mud truck is for sale at $260K, :xbeer2:
Mexican guy caddy corner to me makes bomb ass tamales
Sam I am lives across the street and his son and Tamale guys kids smoke pot on the corner
Tamale guy doesn't have a lawn, he has Cactus 10ft tall out front :lmao:

·
Registered
219 Posts
So Rob, about the frisbee golf there is an awesome course im sure you have been to right outside of chico up hwy 32. I need to hit that up again
I haven't been actually. I never really got into it like that, but I know how to play and used to play with friends at parties and holidays etc. I didn't even know they made frisbee golf courses haha we used to just play wherever.

·
Registered
219 Posts
My buddy Andrew will prob be joining us on some future meets too btw

d60 f/r 5.13's on 40's, locked f/r and flat belly. He used to do competitions with this truck, he has since cut the back of the cage off and is going to make a tire carrier out of it. Doors came off for summer too.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Yea who else had the privilege of working in the rain? Told my boss im quitting today :)

Im ready to do some wheelin!!!!!
Im pretty spoiled, most of my work is inside Hospitals with A/C. I have been working 12+ hour days for a few months including Saturdays and nights.

Just finished going through all my crap for the weekend. Seems like every trip requires more or less (depending on passengers).

SNAKE LAKE!!!

101 - 120 of 126 Posts
About this Discussion
125 Replies
19 Participants
TheAussie1
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing