TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
valkyrie said:
We would like to get out and have a beer with some of you, maybe next Saturday night?

Barb and I fly in Saturday morning, so post up some ideas if anyone's up for it... I realize it's tough during the holidays and all, but if you can..? :)
Hey Chris - I should definitely be able to hook up with you and Barb Saturday! Give me a call when you guys get settled in. 602-319-7120.

Talk to you soon!
Tim

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Oh brother....grumpy maybe but old?

seth_js said:
So what are you guys doing in Scottsdale? Vacation?

I usually don't leave my house on Saturday nights (I'm a grumpy old man), but I'll go kick a few back with you guys.

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
valkyrie said:
My brother lives on the North side of town, right off E. Mountain View Road, between Loop 101 & Hayden, so if y'all want to think of a place that's convenient for everyone just LMK... we'll have wheels.
Damn....that's right down the street from my office! :D

How about we meet at Rock Bottom on the North side of Shea just west of the 101 ? Does 6:30'ish sound reasonable?

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let's wait & see what's good for everyone... since I don't know my way around, closer is better but I'll go where ever just to meet up with some of you fine folks!

I would prefer a place where the Chiefs game might be on a TV... since the game starts at 6:00 PM MST, I'll probably be a little early. :D

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Heatstroke said:
Both of us could take the ladies, that way there'd be even more eye rolling. ;)
I think the only way she's going to go is if your ladie goes and we don't tell them it has anything to do with the trucks/club!!! :D

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
I think the only way she's going to go is if your ladie goes and we don't tell them it has anything to do with the trucks/club!!! :D

What if I came over and asked her nicely via the p.a. just after a couple blasts from the emergency horn?? :D

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Heatstroke said:
What if I came over and asked her nicely via the p.a. just after a couple blasts from the emergency horn?? :D
I'm sure that would help change her mind!! ;)

....BTW, I had to laugh.....she asked what was wrong with your siren?........"it sounded like it was broken as he drove away" LOL

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
Chiefs game huh? :) Like Seth said...Teakwoods (Via Linda and 101) would be good, or Goldies (Via Linda and Mountain View) or Zipps (Doubletree/Via Ventura and Hayden) - Of course, there are plenty of other sports bars around..but those 3 are close to where you will be.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
About this Discussion
68 Replies
7 Participants
FAUX X 4
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing