TTORA Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
...so 6pm-ish at Jilly's huh?................Mike can watch the Raiders loose on a big screen!!! :D

I seem to remember my crappy ass team pounding the living crap out of your "Super Bowl bound" team. My only hopes are to at least get another shot at another wasted first round draft pick for next season. :rolleyes:

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Heatstroke said:
I seem to remember my crappy ass team pounding the living crap out of your "Super Bowl bound" team. My only hopes are to at least get another shot at another wasted first round draft pick for next season. :rolleyes:
I didn't say my crappy team was any better than your crappy team.......just that they would loose on Saturday!!! :lmao:

.........If the Steelers stick with tradition, I only have to wait 20 more years for them to be in the superbowl again!!! :D

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
FAUX X 4 said:
We'll see y'all Saturday! :xbeer3: :kewl:
Guys, it was a blast! Good to see eveyone, Barb and I had a great time!

I am really looking forward to April now :D

Merry Christmas all, and hopefully I won't be on the 6:00 news getting a helicopter ride off Camelback. :eek:

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
valkyrie said:

Merry Christmas all, and hopefully I won't be on the 6:00 news getting a helicopter ride off Camelback. :eek:
Chris, it was great to finally meeting you and Barb! We'll see you in April.... unless of course we see you on the news! :)

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
Hey Chris and Barb, it was good to meet you guys too. See you in April and I want to go for a ride....whooops what whoooops.....weeeee this thing catches great air...WEEEEE! lol

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
valkyrie said:

It was great to finally meet you guy's! :D

See you in April!!..............keep the passenger seat warm for me for sure! ;)

61 - 69 of 69 Posts