TTORA Forum banner

Which Date is best? Date will be chosen on which get most votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vote!

Bear in mind some of you will be downtown all day during these times Christmas Shopping at the mall so you could get dinner out too :rofl:

I know alot of people get time off before Christmas, thus the reason for the week time slots. If a during the week option wins we will have a new poll.

Please only vote twice!

·
Banned
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vote!

Bear in mind some of you will be downtown all day during these times Christmas Shopping at the mall so you could get dinner out too :rofl:

I know alot of people get time off before Christmas, thus the reason for the week time slots. If a during the week option wins we will have a new poll.

Please only vote twice!

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
We have a Christmas party to go to Friday the 17th, any other day should work though... And if I make it I will probably have a thing or two to give away, in the spirit of the season ;)

·
Banned
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have a Christmas party to go to Friday the 17th, any other day should work though... And if I make it I will probably have a thing or two to give away, in the spirit of the season ;)
Sweet!

ooo i hope theres a chili dog involved!
Remember varsity puts mustard on chili dogs, I forgot last time on my two chili cheese dogs. :(

·
Registered
72 Posts
really wish i could get my lift and tires/rims on b4 i head out..but o well if i do get to get off (or leave early) i'll def be there

·
Registered
525 Posts
just go to a steel supply place.. alot of them will do stuff like that cheap or for free if you have a cad already done

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
22 Replies
6 Participants
hunter4runner
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing