TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so what - u think that it may be possible that someone on this board hasn't seen it? I'm gona have to kick your chuby ass if u keep this up - and I realy don't have the extra 5 seconds to spare!

FAUX X 4 said:

Consider yourself warned!!!

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
TBob said:
so what - u think that it may be possible that someone on this board hasn't seen it? I'm gona have to kick your chuby ass if u keep this up - and I realy don't have the extra 5 seconds to spare!
You couldn't hit the broadside of a barn if it was 2 feet in front of your face and had crispy cream doughnuts all over it.................what makes you think your chubby
:wiggle: could
fast enough to catch me???

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL! I'll wait till your in the truck :D ....oh wait ...that's right our junk doesn't leave the garage! :rolleyes:

FAUX X 4 said:
You couldn't hit the broadside of a barn if it was 2 feet in front of your face and had crispy cream doughnuts all over it.................what makes you think your chubby
:wiggle: could
fast enough to catch me???

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
10 Participants
whoosh
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing