TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You guys get anything good? Figured I'd see what everybody else got that was rig related.

Emily..... I mean Santa, got me OME rear coils and shocks, and the parts for my SAW rebuild. I sent them off Monday. And a late gift of Hella 500 fog lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I got a Nikon D5100 body and a pair of lenses from Cort
I got a Lee Breach lock reloading press and set of dies from my inlaws.
I got a new Husqvarna chainsaw from my dad.

I racked up!

·
Registered
710 Posts
I got some new hiking boots, a winch plate to mount my winch I got for christmas like 2 or 3 years ago, and a S&W Sigma 9mm. I also won a rather large prize from a shop that I will reveal later....

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got some new hiking boots, a winch plate to mount my winch I got for christmas like 2 or 3 years ago, and a S&W Sigma 9mm. I also won a rather large prize from a shop that I will reveal later....
Oh the suspense!!!

I was wondering when and if you'd ever get that winch mounted. what brand was it again? I remember you getting a pretty good deal on that thing.

·
Registered
710 Posts
It's an engo winch. Still brand new too.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Outer TRE's and replacement extra cab window weatherstripping.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
I got mom-things and baby-things and money/gift cards/etc to buy more of such-things. And an apron... Santa brought me an apron :D LOL

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Bare foot, pregnant and in the kitchen. Sounds right to me.

Jk:D

·
Registered
710 Posts
To end the suspense, I won a $500 gift certificate to Wide Open Design. Here's what I ordered with it since pics make everything more awesome. :D

2 - Lazerstar 4" Endeavour
2 - Lazerstar 10" Atlantis

Needless to say I'm excited since I only had one headlight for the last couple years. :woot:

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Bare foot, pregnant and in the kitchen. Sounds right to me.

Jk:D

It has become obvious that they say "barefoot and pregnant" because it gets to a point where its just too difficult to reach to put your shoes on. :eek:

:lmao::lmao:

To end the suspense, I won a $500 gift certificate to Wide Open Design. Here's what I ordered with it since pics make everything more awesome. :D

Needless to say I'm excited since I only had one headlight for the last couple years. :woot:
Dang! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

2 - Lazerstar 4" Endeavour
2 - Lazerstar 10" Atlantis

:cool:

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
A Nascar ride along for Atlanta Motor Speedway, some cash, Bass Pro gift cards, clothes, stuff like that.

Sounds like everybody did pretty good.

Chris, I got Katie a camera too.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Cool deal Alan!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
A Nascar ride along for Atlanta Motor Speedway, some cash, Bass Pro gift cards, clothes, stuff like that.

Sounds like everybody did pretty good.

Chris, I got Katie a camera too.
I request video of your facial expressions on the ride along.:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts